Automobile Accident Injury Attorneys
Automobile accidents are unfortunately a common hazard, and often result in injury, loss of property, and sometimes even death.
Many motor vehicle accidents result from negligence, often due in part to an intoxicated or distracted driver. However, many factors can also contribute to a motor vehicle collision, and other parties beyond that of the driver can contribute to an automobile collision and be at fault. Injuries can result from poor road conditions such as potholes, or from faulty mechanics, causing the at-fault party to be a corporation or government entity.
Whether your injury is caused by another individual or an organization, we will fight to obtain compensation for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, pain and suffering, and any other expenses resulting from an auto accident.
Flynn & Associates, P.C. is your dedicated automobile accident injury attorneys, providing experienced, aggressive legal representation.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Flynn & Associates, P.C. at (856) 249-9140 for a Free Consultation with an Auto Accident Attorney!
Don’t Trust the Insurance Companies for Fair Payouts
Don’t trust the insurance companies proactively provide fair compensation for your initial insurance claim.
Insurance companies are not a non-profit business; their goal is to maximize their profits for shareholders. Insurance companies will do everything they can minimize their payout responsibilities. This is simply not right, or fair, and that is why seeking professional legal counsel is essential. It requires a dedicated, experienced accident injury attorney to fight the insurance companies, and get the compensation you deserve. We help settle your claim faster, and with the maximum payout possible.
At Flynn & Associates, P.C., you don’t pay until we win.
Regardless of the complexity of your claim, we will provide the same dedicated competence we have delivered for the thousands of other auto accident victims who have trusted us to fight the insurance companies on their behalf. The top-rated car accident attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. know how to ensure the insurance companies treat you with respect and provide the compensation you deserve.
The Pitfalls of Self-Representation
You are not only entitled to fair and rightful compensation, you deserve the peace of mind to help you heal in peace.
Whether you are suffering with automobile accident injuries such as spinal cord injury, back pain, whiplash, traumatic brain injury, or are experiencing other physical, mental, or emotional pain or hardship due to your vehicle accident, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is ready to represent you. We release you from the complications, worry, and stress of the legal process by diligently fighting on your behalf.
Managing the details of an accident crime scene is very complex and often takes more time to process than many injury victims can afford to spare. Carefully analyzing and understanding an accident scene, noting important details, verifying the differences between testimonies, researching past cases to identify patterns, verifying facts match timelines, and then collating all of that information in a well-structured, defined argument requires time, effort, and the insight of a competent, experienced legal professional.
Self-representation may seem like a great idea and a way to save money, but it only makes things more challenging, leaving you ill-prepared for the fight ahead, and giving the at-fault party the upper hand. Working with a knowledgeable automobile injury attorney, who understands the various laws and loopholes many companies use to deny compensation is crucial to successful litigation. We provide dedicated, individual attention to all the automobile accident victims and clients we represent. A Flynn & Associates, P.C., our skilled negotiators are often able to find an equitable resolution through settlement. If a resolution isn’t forthcoming, our trial attorneys are ready to take the fight to the courtroom, bringing their vast legal experience to aggressively litigate for you.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our New Jersey motor vehicle injury attorneys are knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to representing your best interests. We provide comprehensive legal counsel, examining every detail of the accident to determine the at-fault party, as defined by local, state, & federal law.
Almost every type of car accidents involve some level of negligence, either by a driver, passenger, government entity, road maintenance company, or other individual or corporation. If you were in an accident due to no fault of your own, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is here to help get the justice you deserve. Many common causes of vehicle accidents include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- From aggressive driving to speeding, failure to obey roadway rules, and carelessness, these types of driving behaviors are a leading cause of vehicle accidents, often leading to multiple collisions, injury, loss of wages, and even death. We assist with filing injury claims against the at-fault driver, their insurance, or even employer if they were currently on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- When a driver is under the influence, either from alcohol or illegal drugs, their reaction time is greatly diminished as well as control over their vehicle. This can often lead the impaired driver to cross over driving lanes, drive into oncoming traffic, or aggressive behaviors from other drivers. We analyze police reports, review the chain of events, and request additional testing to determine if intoxication was a primary factor in a resulting accident. These findings can result in legal claims against the drunk driver or an establishment continued to serve the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- With the affordability of smart devices, there has been a rapid increase in the number of accidents resulting from drivers utilizing their phones while driving. There are now many ways to establish whether a driver was actively using their phone. We review physical evidence, eyewitness testimony, social media activity, and police findings to determine if the driver’s phone or other distractions contributed to the accident or your injury.
- Automotive Defects- Many accidents have been caused by faulty airbags, defective brakes, poorly-made tires, or flawed ignition switches. When automakers fail to accurately test their products, their negligence can result in serious injury and even death. We help determine if a defective auto-part is partially or fully responsible for your accident, and will hold the manufacturer responsible for providing compensation.
- Poor Road Conditions- Sometimes vehicle accidents can result from road conditions when no other conditions seem to be the likely culprit. Poor or unmaintained roads can also be a contributing factor when a responsible driver finds themselves facing an accident. Uneven grades, slippery hills, and potholes can all cause a driver to lose control, resulting in an accident, injury, or even death. We take the time needed to analyze the accident scene to determine if hazardous road conditions were present, and who is ultimately responsible for allowing the breakdown to occur. Often a poorly maintained road is the responsibility of a road maintenance contractor or government entity, and we ensure the responsible party provides fair compensation.
Flynn & Associates, P.C. is committed to providing competent legal counsel, fighting on your behalf, so you can rest and recover. From uninsured accidents to hit and runs, bicycle accidents, failure to yield accidents, and more, we protect your rights against any entity or individual that may have intentionally or unintentionally caused you injury or harm. We provide the personal injury law support you need for a favorable resolution and fair compensation for your accident injuries.
Our Automobile Injury Claims Process
The experienced lawyers at Flynn & Associates, P.C. handle thousands of personal injury, medical malpractice, car accident, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury cases and other personal injury issues. We support our clients by fighting to get the compensation they need to replace lost property, pay medical bills, support their family, and recover from this stressful ordeal.
As dedicated, experienced personal injury lawyers, we have a proven process for successfully handling our vehicle accident injury claims. When you work with Flynn & Associates, P.C., here is what you can expect:
- Seek Medical Treatment- First, if you or a loved one is injured, seek medical attention immediately following any accident. Inform your doctor of any aches, pains, symptoms or complaints, no matter how minor they may seem. If anything is missed during this evaluation, it may not be eligible for consideration in any proceeding litigation.
- Hire An Attorney- Flynn & Associates, P.C. provides Free Consultations to motor vehicle accident victims and Free Case Reviews for those seeking counsel. We aggressively pursue all compensation options to get the maximum payout for your cumulative loss. When seeking legal support and assistance, it is crucial that you work with a reputable accident injury law office to ensure you have the best chance at a favorable outcome.
- Building The Case- We thoroughly investigate your case immediately. We contact insurance companies and claims adjusters, gather crime scene details and accident reports, confirm medical details and records, analyze car and health insurance benefits coverage, interview relevant parties, and much more. During our investigation, we will determine who was the at-fault party. Our research will then help us define fair compensation.
- Communication- Communication in any litigation is important, and we keep you informed during every step of the process. During your Free Consultation, we will discuss how we work and what you can expect. We make sure you understand the steps needed to improve your chances of success and provide correspondence by mail detailing the next steps along the way. We also have monthly reviews together to discuss your medical status, treatment, and to deliver case updates.
- Settlement- After you are released from care by your primary physician, we will compile your medical billing, lost wage information, health records, and all other pertinent information to prepare a settlement demand. Together, we will discuss the demand package, prior to presenting it to the defense attorney or claims adjuster handling your case. We also handle all aspects of the settlement negotiation, until a reasonable agreeable settlement is made, or find that no agreement is forthcoming.
- Injury Lawsuit- Only 2% of all injury claims appear before a judge, and 99% of those settle outside of court before a ruling has been made. The time and expense of an ongoing legal battle is understandably undesirable for all parties involved, and the threat of litigation often acts as the catalyst an insurance company needs to make a reasonable offer. If your case goes before a judge, our litigators are prepared to fight on your behalf. However, we do everything possible to minimize unnecessary court time and maximize your payout, through effective negotiations.
- Post-Settlement- Once a settlement is agreed upon, or a lawsuit found in your favor, we enter post-settlement. The funds from your payout will be directly deposited into a trust account for 5 business days. After all expenses, fees, bills, and liens have been paid at our reduced, negotiated rates, you will receive your final settlement check of all remaining funds, as well as a copy of your file for your records.
If you, a child, spouse, or loved one has been injured in a vehicle accident, semi truck accident, bus accident, motorcycle accident, or other vehicle accident injury, the car accident attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. will get you the compensation you deserve.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t let the insurance companies tell you how much you deserve. Work with a competent legal team that will fight for you! Not all attorneys are created equal- you need an experienced automobile accident injury attorney that understands the intricacies of personal injury law and is dedicated to getting you the compensation you deserve. If you are tired of trying to rebuild your life after an injury and hoping that the insurance companies will do their part and help you get compensation for your injury, then look no further than Flynn & Associates, P.C.. Our talented attorneys are here to help you begin taking your life back and get started on the road to recovery.
Call Flynn & Associates, P.C. today at (856) 249-9140 your Free Consultation with an Automobile Accident Injury Attorney!