Cherry Hill Car Accident Lawyer & Personal Injury Attorney
Are you the victim of an accident or injury due to the negligence of someone else? Then take control of your future with an aggressive Cherry Hill personal injury attorney at Flynn & Associates, P.C..
As fierce advocates of the injured, our experienced personal injury lawyers have dedicated their lives to providing personal injury victims throughout New Jersey with competent, aggressive legal counsel.
We help those who have been mistreated, wronged, or harmed through no fault of their own, take their lives back.
Our focus is on delivering the maximum payout for your injury claims.
Whether we are negotiating on your behalf or taking your claim to the courtroom, we do what needs to be done to get the maximum compensation for your injury case.
With over 30 years providing legal representation for personal injury victims, our record of success and client testimonials prove that Flynn & Associates, P.C. has the experience, processes, and connections to get you fair and reasonable compensation for your legal issue. We can do it faster, and with minor input required from you, allowing you to focus on moving forward and healing in peace.
There is no fee until we win your case.
A serious automobile accident injury is an overwhelming life event that turns your life upside down. Accident victims often face financial hardship, face physical ramifications, and conflicts with insurance companies as they attempt to recover from their injuries, all of which cause undue stress and prolonged healing.
You do not have to face the insurance companies alone, let Flynn & Associates, P.C. take care of you while you are at your most vulnerable.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Flynn & Associates, P.C. at (856) 249-9140 for a Free Consultation!
Dedicated Automobile Accident Attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents can be devastating, not only physically, but also financially, emotionally, and mentally. At Flynn & Associates, P.C., our car accident injury attorneys are committed to providing the legal assistance you need, protecting your interests, and getting the justice and compensation you deserve. While insurance companies are focused on improving their bottom lines, the personal injury legal team at Flynn & Associates, P.C. serves you and you alone. If our experienced professionals can help you or a loved one who has been hurt in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, semi truck accident, bus accident, bicycle accident, or other vehicle accident resulting in serious injury or death of loved one, we will do everything we can to support you in your time of need.
Many automobile accident injuries are a direct result of negligence, either by a driver, passenger, government entity, road maintenance company, or other individual or business. If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, the experienced personal injury law firm of Flynn & Associates, P.C. is here to help you get the justice you rightfully deserve.
Common causes of vehicle accidents often involve negligence by a reckless driver, drunk driver, distracted driver, an uninsured motorist, hit and runs, poor road conditions, failure to yield, or automotive defects. Sometimes several parties may be responsible, such as a driver and their passengers, government entities, or private corporations who contributed to the accident through negligence that resulted in an injury.
We aren’t afraid to face insurance companies, individuals, businesses, or even government bodies to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injury. At Flynn & Associates, P.C., you are our only priority.
Complete New Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm
Are you suffering from an injury, or lost a loved one due to negligence, actions, or the failure to act by another person, business, or entity? You have a right to pursue fair compensation for your losses, including medical bills, personal property loss, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. A legal claim, known as a personal injury lawsuit, can be filed help you get the compensation you deserve, so you can begin living your life again.
Flynn & Associates, P.C. focuses exclusively on this area of the law, providing legal representation and personal attention to accident victims and their families with recovering the costs associated with serious or catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Brain Injury- We are active members of the National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association and we understand the physical, financial, mental, and emotional impact these injuries have on the lives of victims and their family. Brain injury often requires an overwhelming amount of medical treatment and care for the victim, as well as suffering lost earnings and medical costs that can reach the tens of thousands of dollars in fees.
- Burn Injury- The effect of a burn injury on a victim is more than surface level. Burns may cause permanent disfigurement or disability, often leaving a burn victim susceptible to anxiety, depression, and other emotional scars that often impair their ability to earn a reasonable living.
- Premises Injury- It is the responsibility of a property owner to ensure safety while on their property. If you are injured while on property occupied or owned by someone else, such as a dog bite, injuries due to inadequate security, a slip or fall accident, swimming pool accidents, public property accidents, falling objects, or other injuries caused by negligence, you have the right to pursue fair compensation through a personal injury lawsuit for premises liability.
- Spinal Cord Injury- Spinal cord injury due to slip and fall, car accident, or negligence by another party, can result in painful, longterm suffering. Herniated discs, damaged nerves, and permanent paralysis not only lead to overwhelming medical expenses, they can greatly contribute to pain, suffering, and lost work time. We help get the compensation you need to support your long-term health.
- Workers’ Compensation- If you have been injured on the job, you should be covered by your employer’s worker’s compensation plan. However, employers are often hesitant to cover the extended costs associated with your care. Our experienced personal injury attorneys ensure you are getting all the compensation you deserve for your lost time, wages, medical bills, and emotional suffering.
As well as providing legal support for:
- Airline Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Cerebral Palsy
- Construction Site Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Hit and Run
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Opioid Litigation
- Bus Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Work Injury
- Wrongful Death
- & More
As your complete NJ personal injury law firm, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to supporting you during this challenging, stressful time. Are long-term disability, short-term disability, or your social security disability benefits confusing? We answer your questions and provide information on how they may be affected by your injury.
If you need a dedicated, compassionate, and knowledgeable partner to support you in getting fair compensation, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is ready to help.
What To Do If You Are Injured
An accident leading to injury can not only be devastating but also confusing. No one expects to be injured as they go about their daily lives, but in an instant, everything can change. So when an accident occurs, what do you do?
The super lawyers at Flynn & Associates, P.C. have handled thousands of personal injury, car accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury, and other personal injury cases. We provide dedicated support to our clients, fighting to get fair and reasonable compensation to help personal injury victims pay their medical bills, replace lost property, support their family in this life-changing event, and to recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
As experienced Cherry Hill personal injury lawyers, Flynn & Associates, P.C. has a defined, proven process for successfully litigating vehicle accident injury claims:
- Seek Medical Treatment- First, all parties should seek immediate medical attention following an automobile collision. Adrenaline may be high immediately following the accident, which can make it challenging to tell if you are injured or not. Make sure you describe any symptoms, aches, pains, or complaints you have to your doctor, no matter how minor they may seem. Don’t be afraid to request testing or exams, if you feel that it may be necessary. It is vital that you capture as much information as possible in your medical file. If something is missed during the initial medical evaluation, it can be very challenging to have it considered during the legal recovery process.
- Hire A Skilled Attorney- The experienced personal injury attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. provide Free Consultations to accident victims, as well as Free Case Reviews to those seeking counsel for their personal injury case. We aggressively pursue all possible compensation you may be due resulting from the cumulative loss, including property damage, lost wages, medical fees, and more. Legal support from a reputable Indiana accident injury law office is crucial if you want the best chance of obtaining a favorable result.
- Building The Case- We begin a thorough investigation of your case immediately. We work with the insurance companies, their claims adjusters, police, medical professionals, and witnesses to gather accident reports, review crime scene details, confirm medical records and treatment details, analyze car insurance and health insurance benefits coverage, and much more. We analyze this information to determine the at-fault party, as well as to determine a fair compensation proposal.
- Communication- We want you to know exactly what is happening through every step of the personal injury legal process. We provide details on how we work together starting with our Free Consultation, provide tips for improving your chances of success by mail along the way, and have one-on-one conversations with you to discuss your treatment, case status, and settlement options.
- Settlement- Once your primary physician has released you from your care with long-term instructions, we will compile a complete compensation proposal, detailing your medical billing, health records, lost wages, and any other pertinent details, called a settlement demand. Together, we review the demand package to ensure we have fully accounted for all losses. Once we have agreed that the settlement demand is fair, our legal team will present our demand to the claims adjuster or defense attorney handling your case for negotiation.
- Injury Lawsuit- While 98% of all insurance claims can be settled out of court, we aren’t afraid to take your case to the courtroom to fight for your right to compensation. We know that insurance companies, businesses, and individuals are not interested in the time and expense involved in a long-term legal battle, and simply threatening litigation can be the only push an adjuster needs to reach a settlement. We want to maximize your payout by minimizing costs wherever possible, however, we are dedicated to fighting aggressively through any legal channels necessary on your behalf.
- Post-Settlement- Once a settlement has been reached, or the lawsuit found in your favor, funds will be paid for disbursement, as defined in the legal settlement agreement. Typically, funds will be paid directly into a trust account to be held for 5 days prior to disbursement. Your settlement funds will then be used to pay any doctor bills, fees, or liens that may have resulted from your injury and subsequent treatment or other loss. We help maximize your payout be negotiating reduced rates for your fees and expenses, allowing you to get a higher final settlement check with your remaining funds.
Facing the challenges associated with an injury or loss due to the negligence of someone else is a frustrating ordeal. At Flynn & Associates, P.C., we take care of your financial recovery, making it easier for you to focus on your physical, mental, and emotional recovery. We are your dedicated Cherry Hill motor vehicle accident attorneys, dedicated to delivering the best possible results for you.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t suffer through another day, fighting the uphill battle of a personal injury claim. Partner with a competent, aggressive legal firm, who will fight for you! Not every injury attorney in New Jersey has the experience, dedication, and competence needed to get you the compensation you deserve. So, when you’re facing the uphill battle of getting fair compensation for your personal injury and asking yourself, “Where can I find a dependable personal injury attorney near me?” Look no further than Flynn & Associates, P.C.!
As fierce advocates of the injured, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is your dedicated, passionate Cherry Hill, NJ personal injury law firm. We help relieve the stress of a personal injury case and hold the insurance companies accountable, getting you your rightful compensation.
Call Flynn & Associates, P.C. today at (856) 249-9140 your Free Consultation with a Personal Injury Attorney!