Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Take your life back with aggressive legal counsel by Flynn & Associates, P.C., fighting for the compensation you deserve!
If you or your loved ones have been injured in a vehicle accident, and are facing challenges to get rightful, fair compensation for medical treatments, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, or are tired of dealing with tedious paperwork, the experienced legal team at Flynn & Associates, P.C. is ready to fight for you.
If you are the victim of a distracted driving accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, car accident, or other automobile accident resulting in injury requiring medical treatment, or the death of a loved one, don’t rely on the insurance companies to provide fair compensation without a dedicated, experienced vehicle accident injury attorney on your side.
Insurance companies are for-profit businesses, with the goal of maximizing their ROI. Their profitability drops by paying out for injury claims. At Flynn & Associates, P.C., you don’t pay unless we win. We provide you with the same dedicated legal representation we have provided the thousands of other accident victims who have trusted us to fight for them.
The auto accident attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. provide legal representation against individuals, insurance companies, and corporations to ensure you are getting the maximum compensation for your personal injury and automobile accident claims.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Flynn & Associates, P.C. at (856) 249-9140 for a Free Consultation!
The Voice of the Victim
Not only are you entitled to rightful compensation, you are entitled to the right and time to heal in peace.
Whether you are suffering with injuries such as back pain, spinal cord injury, whiplash, traumatic brain injury, or are experiencing other physical, emotional, or mental hardship related to your vehicle accident, Flynn & Associates, P.C. will make sure your voice is heard. We free you from the worry and stress of the legal process, fighting on your behalf so you can begin the healing process.
Managing the details of a crime scene is a complicated process, often requiring time injury victims just don’t have. Analyzing, understanding, researching past cases for patterns, noting important details and differences between testimonies, verifying timelines and facts, and then presenting all of the facts in a well-structured and defined argument not only takes time and effort, it requires the insight and skill of an experienced legal professional.
Self-representation won’t save you time or money. It creates challenges for you and provides the at-fault party with the upper hand. Whether your injury case is complicated or simple, we provide the same dedicated, individual attention to all of our clients. As skilled negotiators, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is often able to find an agreeable solution through mediation or settlement. If the insurance companies and their representatives are unwilling to provide the compensation you deserve, our trial lawyers will take the fight to the courtroom and utilize their legal experience to aggressively litigate on your behalf.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our motor vehicle injury lawyers are committed to providing you with the knowledgeable legal experience you need in personal injury legal matters. We provide comprehensive legal counsel, examining every detail to determine who is responsible, as defined by local, state, and federal law.
Most accidents involve some level of negligence. If you were in an accident that was not due to a fault of your own, then we can help you get justice. The most common accident types that frequently involve someone else’s negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Aggressive driving, carelessness, speeding, and failure to obey the laws of the road cause accidents every single day. We assist with filing claims against the at-fault driver, their insurance company, or their employer if they were on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- When a driver is impaired from drugs or alcohol, their reaction times are decreased as well as their ability to control their vehicle. This often results in aggressive driving behavior, illogical lane crossings, or even falling asleep at the wheel. We analyze police reports and the chain of events, and request further testing to help determine breath or blood intoxication levels. These findings may result in legal cases against the driver, or establishment that may have potentially over-served the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- With the rise of cell phone use, accidents resulting from drivers texting or talking is rapidly rising. There are many indicators that allow law enforcement to determine that a driver may have been distracted when causing an accident, and we scour eyewitness testimony, social media activity, evidence, and police reports to determine if a distracted driver caused your accident or injury.
- Automotive Defects- Defective brakes, faulty airbags, poorly-made tires, or flawed ignition switches are only a few of the defective components automakers have been gaining attention for in recent years. With various automotive part recalls being issued every year, we can determine if your accident was due to faulty mechanics, and will fight to hold the manufacturer responsible.
- Poor Road Conditions- Some accidents don’t require another driver to be involved at all. The road conditions themselves can also contribute to vehicle accidents. Potholes, slippery hills, and uneven grades can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle. We analyze the scene of the accident to determine if hazardous road conditions are present, and who was responsible for ensuring the road was properly maintained. This often leads to legal action against government entities or contractors, when roads are poorly maintained.
At Flynn & Associates, P.C., we won’t hesitate to represent you against any entity or individual that may have intentionally or unintentionally caused you harm. From hit and runs to uninsured accidents, failure to yield accidents, bicycle accidents, and more, we are committed to providing the personal injury law resources and support you need to get the compensation you deserve.
What To Do When You Are Injured
At Flynn & Associates, P.C., our talented lawyers have handled thousands of personal injury accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury cases, and other personal injury matters, supporting our clients in getting the compensation needed to pay medical bills, support their family, replace lost property, and aid in the healing process.
As dedicated personal injury lawyers, we have an effective and proven process for handling our motor vehicle accident claims.
- Seek Medical Treatment- If you are injured, immediately seek medical attention following any collision. Be very detailed regarding any aches, symptoms, or complaints you have, no matter how minor or embarrassing they may seem. If something is not entered into the medical record at the time of the incident, it may not be able to be considered later in the process.
- Hire An Attorney- Flynn & Associates, P.C. provides Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews, and we are dedicated to aggressively pursuing every possible avenue to get you fair compensation. It is crucial that you seek knowledgeable legal counsel from a reputable law office to ensure a favorable result.
- Building The Case- We investigate your case immediately by contacting insurance companies, claims adjusters, gathering crime scene details, accident reports, interviewing relevant parties, confirming medical details and records, analyzing health insurance and benefits coverage, and much more, to determine the at-fault party and what reasonable compensation can be expected.
- Communication- Communication is key, and we ensure you know exactly where we are and what is happening at every step, starting with a full explanation of how we work during your Free Consultation. We will help you understand what can be done to improve your chances of success, including correspondence, detailing each step we take. We provide monthly reviews to deliver case updates and discuss your treatment status.
- Settlement- Once you’re released from your primary physician, we compile all of your medical records, billing, lost wage information, and all other relevant details to prepare a settlement demand, which will be discussed prior to presenting the demand package to the defense attorney or claims adjuster. We handle all negotiations, until we can present a final offer for you to accept or reject, following a detailed analysis and discussion with your injury attorney.
- Injury Lawsuit- If a settlement cannot be agreed upon, then we will assist with litigating your claim int he courtroom. 98% of all cases are able to be settled without appearing in court, as the fees for legal battles can rise quickly, and the process can stretch many months or years. In 99% of cases where the fight appears before a judge, an amicable settlement is found during mediation rather than a court ruling being made. We do everything we can to maximize your compensation package by minimizing court time through effective negotiation.
- Post Settlement- Once a settlement has been reached, or lawsuit found in your favor, we will enter post-settlement, where the funds from your payout will be deposited for 5 business days into a trust account prior to disbursement. Once all liens and bills have been negotiated to reduce fees, you will receive a final settlement check with all remaining funds and a copy of your file record keeping.
If you, a family member, or loved one has been injured in a car accident, bus accident, motorcycle accident, semi truck accident, or otherwise injured due to the negligence of another, the car accident attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. ready to get to work for you.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t suffer another day without knowledgeable, experienced legal counsel fighting for you! Not all attorneys are created equal- you need a reliable, competent personal injury attorney who understands the intricacies of motor vehicle accident law. If you are tired of struggling to get the compensation you deserve and are looking for a personal injury attorney near you, then look no further.
Flynn & Associates, P.C. is your motor vehicle accident law firm, ready to provide you with the legal counsel you need to begin healing and get your life back.
Call Flynn & Associates, P.C. today at (856) 249-9140 your Free Consultation with a Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney!