Elizabeth Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
Semi-trucks often weigh in at more than 80,000 pounds, often leaving victims of a collision with a semi-truck facing serious even fatal injuries.
While all car crashes and collisions can be serious or even fatal, dealing with a truck accident injury claim requires immediate attention. Not only is the likelihood of major injury more likely when a large truck collides with a passenger vehicle, there are also more complex and confusing issues related to commercial drivers.
The Elizabeth truck accident injury attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C., have the experience required to face your semi-truck accident injury case. We diligently work to get you the rightful compensation you deserve. Whether you are attempting to recover lost property, lost wages, pay medical bills, or facing the challenges of dealing with pain and suffering associated with your injury, or dealing with other mental, physical, emotional, or financial complications as a result of someone else’s negligence, Flynn & Associates, P.C. is ready to fight for you.
Call Flynn & Associates, P.C. at (856) 249-9140 for a Free Consultation with an Indiana Truck Accident Attorney!
Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
While many truck drivers are honest, hard-working, people who understand and obey the rules of the road in order to provide their clients and customers with efficient delivery of commerical goods, accidents can happen. Unfortunately, all truck drivers or trucking companies are not committed to adhering to the state and federal regulations, as defined by federal motor carrier safety guidelines, that govern the industry.
When truckers violate legal regulations and traffic laws, the impact can be devastating. Injuries like traumatic brain injury, whiplash, spinal cord injury, back pain, or other serious injury can occur as a result of trucking accidents, sometimes proving fatal.
Truck accident injuries can be caused by truck drivers who:
- Fail to follow the posted speed limit, or drive over the safe limit for current weather or road conditions
- Drive under the influence of stimulants, alcohol, or dangerous drugs
- Drive while tired or fatigued, or disregard required rest periods when hauling long distance or long time periods
- Drive while distracted, such as while eating, texting, or talking on their cell phone
- Driving too close or tailgating other vehicles
- Fail to put up indicators when stopped on the shoulder
- Fail to properly maintain or inspect their tractor-trailer
Commercial truck drivers can be independent contractors or work directly for a trucking organization. The structure of their employment can significantly impact legal proceedings and the order in which legal recourse is pursued. As for-profit businesses, you can’t trust trucking companies, negligent truckers, or insurance companies to provide a fair payout for your initial insurance claim.
You need a dedicated, experienced truck accident injury attorney that will protect your interests with trucking and insurance companies. At Flynn & Associates, P.C., we work hard to settle your injury claim faster, with the maximum payout possible.
With us, you don’t pay until we win.
Our Elizabeth, NJ truck accident lawyers provide you with the same dedicated competence that we have provided to the thousands of other auto accident victims that have trusted us with their injury claims. The top-rated truck accident lawyers at Flynn & Associates, P.C. treat you with the respect you deserve and work tirelessly to deliver the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in another type of motor vehicle accident, such as a car accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, bus accidents, or had a loved one involved in a fatal crash, we are here for you.
What To Do When You Are In An Accident
The super lawyers of Flynn & Associates, P.C. have handled thousands of personal injury claims including car accidents, semi truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, wrongful death suits, motor vehicle injury cases, and more. When an accident occurs, we provide the support our clients need, by fighting to get the financial compensation needed to help them pay their medical bills, replace lost property, and support their family as they begin the healing process.
Your experienced personal injury lawyers, we have developed a tried-and-true process for successfully handling our accident injury claims involving large trucks. If you, a child, spouse, or loved one has been injured in a collision involving a tractor-trailer or other commercial vehicle, here is what you can expect to happen:
- Seek Immediate Medical Treatment- Even if you don’t think you are injured, get a thorough checkup from a doctor immediately following any vehicle collision. Adrenaline can often mask aches and pains early on. Make sure you mention any potential symptoms during this initial consultation, make sure to request any screenings or tests you feel may be relevant. Failure to capture any information in your medical file can make it unlikely that it can be entered into evidence later in the case.
- Hire An Experienced Attorney- Flynn & Associates, P.C. is a dedicated accident injury law firm, providing Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews to those seeking counsel for their personal injury claim. Our car accident lawyers aggressively pursue all possible compensation for your cumulative loss. Seek legal support from a reputable accident injury law office as soon as possible for the best chance of a favorable result for your injury case.
- Building The Case- We begin a thorough investigation of your case immediately. We collaborate with police officers, first responders, eyewitnesses, medical professionals, and the insurance companies and claim adjusters to ensure all of the facts of your case are well documented. We compile accident reports and scrutinize crime scene details, review and confirm medical records, analyze health and car insurance benefits coverage of all people and vehicles involved, and much more. Once we understand exactly what happened, we can identify the at-fault party, determine the total loss, and begin to establish a settlement demand.
- Communication- Our attorneys, paralegals, and support team are dedicated to ensuring you are comfortable with the process and that you understand the next steps at any point in time. We communicate with you by mail, in person, and over the phone to discuss your treatment, medical status, case updates, or to review settlement information for presentation to the insurance companies or defense attorney.
- Claim Settlement- After your care has been completed, we compile all of your health records, medical billing, lost wage information, and any other relevant details in order to prepare a settlement demand. This document defines what we believe a fair payout would be, based on the extent of injuries, inconvenience, and long-term consequences caused by the at-fault party, or partially at fault parties. We handle the claims negotiation process on your behalf, ensuring we are able to get you the best possible settlement agreement.
- Injury Lawsuit- It is unlikely that your case will ever see the inside of a courtroom. 98% of automobile accident injury claims are settled outside of court, and 99% of those who do make it to court, settle anyway. Most companies are unwilling to spend the time and fees associated with a lengthy litigation, so the threat of a court battle can help to encourage those companies to settle on a fair payout faster. We work to maximize your payout by reducing our fees through effective negotiation techniques and strategy.
- Post-Settlement- Once a fair settlement has been agreed to by all parties, or a lawsuit has been found in your favor, we enter the post-settlement payout period. All funds that have been awarded to you will be deposited into a trust account for 5 days prior to disbursement. Once we know your full payout amount, we can negotiate with your doctors, medical providers, and other service providers for reduced rates in order to further maximize your remaining funds. Once all fees, bills, and liens have been covered, you will receive a final check and copy of your file.
Fatal truck accidents or those resulting in severe injuries are often devastating to an individual or family. If you have lost a loved one, or are suffering from an injury due to a crash involving a negligent truck driver or trucking company, the Elizabeth car accident attorneys at Flynn & Associates, P.C. are committed to getting the justice and compensation you deserve.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Working with a competent, aggressive legal firm is the first step in taking back your life. Not all Elizabeth truck accident injury attorneys have the experience needed to take on the insurance companies, trucking companies, and independent truckers get you the compensation you deserve. Instead of hoping that the insurance companies will understand and be empathic to your pain and suffering, willingly providing the compensation you desperately need, let Flynn & Associates, P.C. help you take your life back and get the justice you deserve and ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your truck accident injury.
Call Flynn & Associates, P.C. today at (856) 249-9140 your Free Consultation with a Truck Accident Injury Attorney!